Our throttle wheel is designed to work with both Weber and Dellorto carburettors and replaces the standard throttle lever to give the throttle a smooth linear operating characteristic.
The throttle wheel also provides easy cable connection and works with standard barrel cable ends. Made from stainless steel the throttle wheel is supplied pre-assembled and comes complete with the throttle stop.
Works on either right or left side of carburettor. You can also dial in the orientation of the cable nipple by reassembling the outer parts. This will allow you to operate the wheel no matter which direction you need to pull the cable from. (Great for custom applications).
Made from 304 Stainless Steel and supplied in raw finish, these also buff up really nice should you want a show finish.
Supplied ready assembled complete with throttle stop and spring return arm.
Please specify left or right side throttle stop fitting when ordering (right side mounting shown in photos).
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Universal Application
- Uses standard barrel end cable
- Universal throttle stop suits right or left installation
- Universal spring return arm mounts to non-operated side of carby
- Throttle wheels come pre-installed on all of our carburettors and throttle bodys
- Throttle wheel stops are shipped flat and require bending to suit your application
- All Joe Blow Products have a 12 months warranty valid from the date of purchase
All Joe Blow Products have a 12 months warranty
Please note the following:
- Please confirm lead time when ordering
- All items are shipped with AusPost
- Other carriers are available on request
- Shipping insurance is not included
To place an order please contact us via messenger or email